4.27.2011

EASTER WEEKEND ‘11

We spent Easter weekend in the country with family.

The days are casual and always filled with and surprises.

Friday night the kids spent time in Grandma Suzie’s raft room, then put on a talent show (or tried to) anyway.  The boys talent was…wrestling!

2011-04-251

Saturday afternoon we went to Grandpa Clark and Grandma Jami’s.  The kids dyed eggs and decorated treats.  Then went to the movie RIO.  After the movie we went back to the house where we were all treated to Easter Egg Hunts.  The little kids, the big kids, and the BIGGEST KIDS I mean ADULTS.  The adults get to hunt in the dark with flashlights.  Oh what fun!  It’s always a mad dash to find the plastic shelled loot.   

EASTER HUNT 2011-1EASTER HUNT 20111

Sunday was a beautiful morning.  It was a fun surprise to hear that two baby chicks out to the farm hatched on Eater morning!  The lollypop suckers below are cake bites I tried to decorate with my friends for the holiday.  I need some more practice on making those, but they sure were tasty!

2011-04-253

 

No comments: