The weather on Easter Sunday was dewy and fresh. A little cool, but enjoyable. The rains came through the night, then not again til just before dusk.
The kids enjoyed grabbing their goodie filled baskets from the ever elusively hopping bunny. This year Tyson got a spider yo-yo and waterball catching set. Alyssa got a jump rope and mermaid barbie for the bath. Also a few little snacks but not too much.
The lighting outside was just perfect for photos. But Alyssa was NOT having any part of it. I wanted to get a whole slew of fun country setting photos in her cute $10 floral Easter Dress, which I loved. I managed to salvage a few from the numerous one’s with her mean faces and snarls…my favorite one of course is the the candid one of her running with her basket in surprise.
Tyson was cute with the photos. I only had his attention for a minute or two, but I was able to grab some cute shots of him. I love that they had their new pup in some of the shots.
We said goodbye to Grandma Suzie and Grandpa Dallis and went to have Sunday dinner with Dad and Jami. We had a nice time there before we headed home again.
On the way home, the sunset was just beautiful. It was nice to listen to relaxing Sunday music on FM 100 ( I know, but really it’s true. We always have FM 100 on in the background at home on Sundays) It was nice to talk with Todd and ponder over our recent travel to the Holy Land and remain so close to our state of mind coming home to Easter weekend.
1 comment:
We just love Easter break. Good times with family and friends. Looks like you had a great time too! Tell the kids Hi for us.
Post a Comment