1.29.2010

LADIES IN LAS VEGAS

Last weekend I had a fabulous time in Las Vegas with 2 of my sister in laws.  We really missed having Sarah & Ashlee there with us this year, but the two Ang’s and I still managed to make a good run of it for all of us until next time.

We had a great time.  We flew in on Saturday afternoon.  Ya gotta love those 50 minute flights!  A little extra sleep, and a lot of fun- it was just right!Here’s some of the fun things we did & a few fun places we ate.  The rest of the story….stays in VEGAS!  :0)

   

I love Hypnotists.  This one was hilarious & fresh. 

The Mentalist- eh, OK. 

       header    

 Home 

This French Bistro sits strip side at the Paris Hotel…the outside terrace is where we had lunch, which faces the water fountains at the Bellagio Hotel.

Mon Ami Gabi

This musical was awesome.  I loved, loved, loved it.  The casting of young Simba, young Nala & Rafiki was fantastic!  The rest were nothing short of great either.

6 comments:

Lake-Allen said...

I'm so jealous! But it looks like you had fun.

LL said...

You LUCKY girl...looks so fun!

Heather said...

What? I loved the mentalist!

Candy McCall said...

I just tried to disprove him rather than believe him the whole time. It made my brain hurt! :0)

Fiauna said...

So, so jealous!

Makell said...

Viva Las Vegas! I'd love to see the Lion King - sounds awesome. Good for you to get away with the girls - that is so good for the soul :)