We try to get together yearly with Todd’s group of friends from High School. The fun thing for me about this is that I have known 2 of these boys, I mean men ;0) since 3rd grade, and the other 3 since Jr. High. They have been like brothers to me. It has been a joy for me to become friends with their wonderful wives as well. As the years go on it’s always more difficult to all get together with half living out of state and lots of kids and schedules.
We had such a great time with all of us here this year. It was really fun to have all the kiddo’s come to party with us. Our family of friends has definitely grown up. We are so blessed to have you guys in our lives. Thanks for the wonderful friendship through the years. We love you all so much and thank you for the supports you have been to us!
5 comments:
FUN to see all those people. I love that you guys have stayed in touch with so many friends.
Sounds like you guys had a fun holiday!
That is awesome Candy! How fun to see how everyone has changed.
Who is that manly looking man in the orange shirt?
This picture makes me smile :)
I can't believe all the kids in that picture! How fun to see those guys grown up and that you still get together with them! What a great picture!
Post a Comment