1.06.2010

MISTLETOE LANE

On the first day of Christmas

my true love gave to me…

IMG_2582

Our “Fun Do “Fondue Night.

I had a REALLY fun time doing the 12 days of Christmas for Todd this year.  Some friends and I decided in November that we could “muster” :0) up the energy to treat them to something special this year, in return for all the great things they do for us through out the months.  We had a great time planning themes, treats or activities for each day.  Just like the kid in all of us…some days were naughty and some we’re nice!  ;0)

Each day he got a little basket filled with either a small present that he needed or a teaser of an activity for later.  Along with a mini book he would open where he would pull out a paper ornament with a poem written that coincided with that special day/gift.

I had almost just as much fun planning and laughing with the girls till the cows came home, as I did giving to Todd.

*Thanks for being such a great sport -Hon!

 

1 comment:

Makell said...

I bet Todd loved this! You are so stinkin creative. That is a great idea...You need to help me think of something for Kerry's 40th coming up. Yup. 40th. Crazy.