With the month of December brought many opportunities for me to recognize the hearts of wonderful people full of Charity for others. I was blessed to be part of the giving and receiving end of this Christ like love being offered. This year I was blessed to witness a few very selfless acts offered to people who truly were in need of the spirit of Christ(mas) touching their lives. I also saw people come together in ways that they may not have otherwise, if it weren’t for wanting to share in the miracle of giving to those who may benefit from what they have to offer together. I saw this on a few different occasions and was touched by the revealing spirit of what true Christ like love is.
1 comment:
and THAT is why I love CHRISTmas so much!! It's amazing how it can change the feeling in the air.
I was JUST thinking about you...good to have you back in the cyber world. Glad the Hard Drive has healed :)
Post a Comment