So I Love this little Chore Chart Idea that my friend just did for her kids. The system seems just right for Alyssa & Tyson’s ages. They have their daily chores which are simple and basically make your bed, pick up your room & clean up after yourself. Then there is a list of apx. 14 weekly chores. With 2 kids, 2 a day and me helping them, it should work out pretty well. Each day they will pick one of the popsicle stix and do that one weekly chore. If they want to do any extra chores, they can earn money for them.
Tyson enjoyed today. Alyssa whined…pretty much because her room was a disaster and it was going to take a while. Of course I helped her, and we gotter done. Then she wiped the coffee table and end tables while wearing her little red all-a-dollar fairy wings. When she was done she smiled and off she skipped across the street towards her friends.
These photos below are of my friends chore charts. I love the colors and stuff she used for hers. Look how cute the chipboard animals are on her popsicle stix.
3 comments:
adorable!!! such a cute idea~
I need to see these charts up close. They look really cute. My kids love the chore chart, but mine is just a white board. Boring.
So Cute! Those are probably the most fun job charts I've ever seen. You have taken it to whole other level - my kids get a piece of paper on the counter each morning with a list of jobs to do before they can play. Inspiring, eh? I may have to get some creativity from you..
Is that Risa who did the other ones? I just recognized the names.
Post a Comment