These are the posts I wish Todd would write. Like the last one about camping. When I’m not there, I would love for him to just offer a quick paragraph on the experiences he has with family.
I do know he and Tyson had a wonderful day with Grandpa John, Chad, Tommy and Jordan. They spent the day at the air show and loved watching the tricks of the thunderbirds in sync.
Grandpa John was in the air force in his younger years, and flew (I think) a KC135 re-fueler in the Vietnam War. If I have that wrong I’ll have to change it. Anyway- he went on to be a commercial pilot for the next apx. 30 years. From what I know, he has loved every minute of his career. I wish I had a fun photo of him in his pilots uniform when he was younger.
I thought Todd did an awesome job taking some great photos, while they were at the air show. I cropped and colored some of them last night just for fun. I love the one of the pilot parachuting. The last 3 photos were taken by either Chad or John, I’m not sure which one, but you can definitely tell what a difference a zoom lens makes.
No comments:
Post a Comment