1.28.2009

LOVE THIS

I LOVE THE GUY WEARING THESE! 

352

And I think it is pretty cool that he still loves to rough up and play his favorite sport, even after 29 years, he loves this sport.  I definitely need to post a photo of him playing when he was a little tyke.  He’s great at it.  I still love to watch him play.  I love how he slides into each shot he makes when he eyes the goal posts.

His indoor soccer team won the Championship this quarter!!

And…

I also LOVE this little guy below!  I love that he is really enjoying the same sport that his old man does. 

This is the first time this little guy has played indoor ball.  I love to watch him and enjoy the similarities he has with his old man.  The way their bodies take shape when they play.  The same face, the same look, the same determination.

022 028

3 comments:

Jason & Catherine Beveridge said...

Ohhh, so sweet! I remember watching Todd play soccer. Cool that he still loves playing. I'm glad you made a comment on my blog. It reminded me to check yours. Now you are on my blog list so I don't forget to check in. You're an ANGEL for watching all those kids! Fun times when little ones have to share their stuff. Loved reading about Alyssa's tonsils. Max did the same thing - bounced off the walls and ate everything...until the next day.

Makell said...

I love this - There is something about little boys and watching them take on a new skill with such determination. Does he play over at the sportsplex? Eva is over there and I wondered if I may see you sometime!

Holly said...

Love soccer! So cute! I love your quote above also. You are great Candy!