I was looking through my photos from previous years, & I came across some of my favorite & cherished memories. Tyson & I were making one of his favorite desserts to eat. Cinnamon Pull-a-parts. He had just taken a bath & dried off with his favorite towel. I love that he wore this towel the whole time we were making this bread. When we make this treat, we roll the dough into little balls & then dropped them in cinnamon sugar & place them in the pan. He still loves making this treat. Only now we include Alyssa too.
Cherish- to hold dear, treasure, care for. To treat with affection and tenderness.
Tyson – 2 wks before his 3rd birthday 1-'04
2 comments:
Candy, what a cute blog. I really miss you, I need to have some of you rub off on me for blogging. We have a new blog as of December just because I was too busy to send out Christmas cards, that was as good as it got. You can check out ours too if you want. It is mcbrideboysandme.blogspot.com. It is good to hear from you. Your pictures as so cute on here and FB. I hope you are all doing well, come see me sometime...
Tyson hasn't changed a bit! He is darling! You can't beat naked babies in hooded towels! Too cute!
Post a Comment