6.06.2012

KICK’N IT!

The kids both finished up their spring soccer season.  I got a kick out of this photo with Alyssa and her coach.  Mainly because of Todd and Anne in the background smiling so happily.  It’s all about the treats and the end of season participation medal at her age!   Alyssa really enjoyed soccer this year.  Last year she mostly complained and wanted to piddle paddle through the games.  It was fun to see her go after the ball more and enjoy herself.  Maybe that has something to do with her being 2 to 3 inches taller than anyone else on the field! LOL 

Todd decided to coach Tyson’s team this season.  I think they both enjoyed it.  The most exciting thing for us and Tyson with soccer this season though, has been taking the opportunity for Ty to try out for a competition team for the upcoming year.  So last week we found out that he had made team he was hoping for and will be involved more heavily in one of the sports he loves and one that his body and abilities are geared for.  He is in for a lot of hard work and dedication.  I am thrilled that he has friends on the team for carpooling!  We anticipate a really fun year ahead of us with him and are excited because Todd and I have a natural love for Soccer. 

102IMG_7059

No comments: