I admit it, I cry at school programs. I cry at tender moments. I’m sentimental and nostalgic like that. My family knows this. Todd rolls his eyes. Some of my sister in laws tease me, and my brothers call me Polly! (LOL, love you Polly!!) Never the less, little kiddos have a way of touching me. Even in Primary I tear up most Sundays just at the words of ordinary primary songs, when I hear those tender voices.
If I could relive the joys of childhood, I’d do it in a heartbeat. The non Joys of childhood…not so much. But oh, to be innocent and curious and learning, there’s nothing like it.
Sooo—that’s my baby girl. Yep, she no baby anymore. Growing like a weed and bright as a summer flower. I sure love her! Very grateful to watch her sing and enjoy her youth.
No comments:
Post a Comment