This is the same kid that asked me this 2 days ago…
“So, how DO girls get pregnant?”
First off though, I cannot stop laughing at these ridiculously hilarious photos.
now for the story…
While playing a game with Tyson the other night, I looked over at Todd and said:
“Dad, Tyson has a question he’s been wondering about.” (Luckily I had already given Todd the heads up earlier.)
Tyson said
“Never mind. I know the answer. I forgot I learned it on the movie Beethoven.”
“It has something to do with their bellybutton.”
After a small bit of dialogue Todd said,
“Tyson…do girls get pregnant by kissing?”
“YES.” Tyson said.
…and we knew it was time. Time for the talk. Even still we thought we could give him the “Mom’s and Dad’s have a SPECIAL hug” slide by for now…but, NOPE…that didn’t fly.
“Special Hug!…special hug? What’s a special hug?”
RATS!- another one bites the dust.
2 comments:
It has something to do with their bellybutton- oh my gosh that made me laugh out loud. Good luck with the big talk:)
funny stuff
Post a Comment