11.29.2009

THANKSGIVING ‘09

Todd & I and the kiddos enjoyed a very nice and relaxing Thanksgiving with Grammy Anne, Gramps & Uncle Chad.  We had all the fixin's of a traditional holiday dinner.  With Grampa’s perfectly cooked bird and Grammy’s yummy stuffing, it was just right.

The kids wanted to bring their Thankful Thoughts to read at the dinner table.  Todd & I hadn’t seen what they wrote- except a few of Alyssa’s that we helped her spell.

After dinner we played a game and ate desert.  Later on Todd & Tyson enjoyed going to the Jazz game.

We are very thankful for John and Anne.  We love them very much!

IMG_1719

2 comments:

Makell said...

Happy holidays girlie! I can't even tell you how great it was to see you the other day!

Fiauna said...

Do I see that someone wrote that they are thankful for cats? Who wrote that, huh? You want a cat? I can hook you up. Ha ha.