9.18.2008

YUH-MEE

Just documenting.

 

A few months ago, Tyson wanted some cheese and crackers.  He loves to pile Easy Cheese from the can on top of Chicken in a Bisket crackers.  What kid doesn't?  Anyway.  He came upstairs with the can of cheese and asked where the crackers were, I said I don't think we have any Chicken in a Bisket, but maybe some Ritz or something. 

A few minutes later he came back with a whole plate full of cracker sandwiches.  He was just a chow'n.  You found some crackers- Yum!

GRAHAM CRACKERS!  He had about 6 little cracker sandwiches with EASY CHEESE and GRAHAM CRACKERS.

I bring it up now, because even when we have other crackers in the cupboard, he will ask where the Graham Crackers are and go straight for them to pile high with circles of Easy Cheese. 

Today he said-they're "THE BEST"!   Am I missing something? 

7 comments:

Holly said...

Kids palate is very very odd. Ashlyn loves the taste of ROCKS :)

6Whittiers said...

I hear now they have the spray cream cheese too. Maybe that would be a little tastier. I mean I am all for salty and sweet but that just doesn't sound very appealing..no offense Tyson.

Candy McCall said...

cream cheese spray-- that would be good.
Hey, remember our favorite carmacks- those were the days!
Ahoy Matty!! LOL

Candy McCall said...

Rocks? I just craved plain dirt when I was kid. I still remember the taste of that chalky clay like stuff in my front yard.
ok, i shouldn't admit that.

Makell said...

the other weird thing i've seen kids do is they love to dip any food they are eating into any liquid they are drinking - like hot dogs w/ketchup dipped in their milk - Nasty!!

Heather said...

Two words: DEE-scusting!
= ) silly boy.

LL said...

i loved rocks too, so I can't judge. but really, this sounds SICK! funny kid!