9.24.2008

RUFF DAY, CHAMP?

Grandpa John arrived bright and early the other morning to pick up Champ for his big day.  Todd got him all ready and made sure to give Grandpa good instructions.  We told the kids Champ was going to school to get tutored. 

..........FUNNY!..........

Grandpa John made sure to take great care of him.  He let us know that Champ was such a great boy during his shots and snip it surgery.  I had scouts that night so Todd and the kids went to pick him up.  Todd finally explained to the kids, mainly Tyson why he had stitches on his private area.  Tyson came home and Todd had him explain it to me like this:

Tyson said:  Champ had to get stitches on his private area because when he grows older he will want to fall in love with a girl dog.  And if he finds one that he really likes then he will want to dig under the fence to be with her, or he might jump over the fence to be with her.  So they had to make a cut by his pee pee and take out the thing inside that will make Champ want to fall in love. 

I think that's pretty close to what we heard him say.  So funny coming from an innocent 7 year old.

Ohhh, poor pup!  This little tyke just LOOKS pathetic!  So sad.  He has to wear this collar through the weekend so that he will not infect his stitches.    Bless his heart!

004

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh that's good....that's good!
I am loving the brace. Do they make those for adults to help them eat less somehow? :)

Grammy and Gramps said...

I hope Tyson knows that he can dig in his backyard without fear that you will tutor him too!!
It was a sad day for me when I picked him up and saw his trusting face. I think the neck thing is to protect you from him for what you did to him.

LL said...

SO funny! cute little Champ is adorable. and that Tyson is always thinking.
Glad the "tutoring" went well.