While driving in the car...
Lyssie Lou says:
"Mama, can you buy me a princess bumblebee costume?"
I say:
"A princess bumble bee costume, does one of your friends have one, have you seen one before?"
"No, I just thinked about it myself. Please?"
Then Tyson pipes in saying:
"Uh, mom. I think she's saying she wants a princess bee costume, because I told her earlier that there's a Queen Bee at our house."
6 comments:
Very cute. I have a bee costume if you want that :) Just slap on a crown...there you go!
That is sooo funny! What cuties!
Don't you just love kids logic. They are too cute! L
Don't you love kids logic. They are too cute! L
So I haven't posted a comment in a long time. But I'm back now and am loving all your new posts. Can't wait to see you guys! I am planning on driving down to SLC in July around the 5th with my sister. I should be in town for a week or so.
Who is the Queen Bee? You or Alyssa? That is pretty funny~
Post a Comment