Mom, How do the bad people get out of jail?
As I took in the question, my first thoughts were, I could go two ways with this,
A) I could explain that they might not all be BAD people, but some of them are probably good people who have just made some BAD choices. Or,
B) I could just skip that part and explain that depending on what crime they committed they are in jail for different amounts of time.
WELL, after his long pause waiting for my answer and before I could get my first words out, Tyson decides to just plain, give me the answer to his own question, which was...
"They break off the toilet seat!"
Oh, really? I said
Yeah, they just scoot the toilet seat thingy, ya know, that whole thingy, they just scoot it over and it leaves a hole in the floor. That way they can crawl out!
OH...so let's rephrase the question....
3 comments:
That is so funny! L
LOVING the new look. BEAUTIFUL!
I'm glad your son knows how to ESCAPE prison...life skills!
he's such a funny kid.
well, duh! Of course that's what they do! Looks like you've got a little McGyver on your hands.
Post a Comment