5.18.2008

DREAM'N OF A HOT PINK SUMMER

For two days straight these little nuggets went  from house to house in our circle prancing around with piggy tales, popcicles, strollers, baby dolls, bicycles, barbies and lip gloss.  Whatever they could find to aid in their fairytale frolic.  They ran through sprinklers on Friday for hours and Saturday they somehow all ended up in Hot Pink Bathing Suits, almost as if they were old enough to plan it.  Just too cute not to get a quick picture.  So here's to our little bathing beauty's and (Alyssa's not so gorgeous caked on dark brown eye shadow that still wouldn't smudge even in the water).

Funny, we have ages 6,5,4,3,and 2.

Hailey. Brooklyn. Savanna. Alyssa.

003 (2) 005 (2)

Sam 2. Hailey 6. Brooklyn 4. Savy 5. Alyssa 3.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

k, your template is soooo cute!

Those little girls are too cute! What fun for them!

LL said...

LOVE the PINK!!! sounds like you guys have a fun neighborhood!
oh and the finger nail polish, my little Jane saw the picture and said, "ohhhhhh, those toes are SO SO beautiful" and THAT is why I refuse to keep polish in the house. Too scary!

Heather said...

Darling! So sweet!

Holly said...

How much fun! I wish we lived in a neighborhood with lots of cute little kids...why do I live right in the middle of geriatric town Centerville?

Cute cute!

Shieldsfam said...

I love those pictures, how sweet is that! You put my blog to shame!