So Tyson "REALLY REALLY REALLY" wants a pet. Not just a pet, but a CORNSNAKE pet. Todd thinks it's funny to amp Tyson up about it, because he knows I have a hard time resisting that fact that they both want a pet. And if I don't give into a dog right now, I feel the need to give into some kind of animal...but a snake? REALLY? It says to feed it frozen rodents and frogs, and clean up pee and pooh. YIKES!
We smiled and told Tyson he had to show us he could get to bed on time and keep his other chores up, before he took on the pet chore. So Tyson immediately researched the feeding and caring of a CORNSNAKE and decided to write down a schedule of how he would take care of his pet on a daily basis. This is what he wrote. When he heard me reading it to Grandma Suzie the next day, he got embarrassed and tried to scratch it out. I salvaged it.
6:00 *wake up
6:10 *Give water to corN sNake
6:20 *Get Dressed
6:30 *eat BreakFast
6:40 *Watch a show
6:50 *take a little Nap
7:20 *Wake up MoM
7:30 *Get shoes & sox
7:40 *show
8:10 *Look at sNake
8:20 *Go to school
We went to the Pet Store for family night and looked at the CORNSNAKES. We let him down gently when we said it might be a while before we could get one, but MAYBE someday. BUT GREAT SCHEDULE!
6 comments:
Yea, you have to totally give him credit for making an awesome schedule! I wish my kids let me sleep until 7:20.
That is hilarious!
he is going to be president one day. that kid amazes me.
snakes=sick and wrong!
I'll give you a shower for your new family member! BUT, the guest of honor is not invited!!! Good luck with that! Tyson is a doll!
No way, no how, no no NO, would I EVER give in to that request. Ughh! I would totally distract him with another pet idea. How about a fish?
Yes, I am working on either a frog, turtle, OR NOTHING sounds the best.
However, I know a dog will have to be in our future. I am waiting for the day Todd shows up with one.
Impressive scheduling! That is hilarious.. What about a hermit crab?
Post a Comment