5.21.2008

GUPPIE AND GOLDFISH

The kids just finished swimming lessons today. I wasn't quite sure how they were going to do. It has been 2 years since Tyson's last lessons, and Alyssa's first one. Alyssa's teacher said she is a little fish that advanced from level one right to level two. And thank heavens Tyson advanced too. He hasn't been so keen on picking up the whole swim thing...until now. He might have had a little problem with being in the same class next time as his little sister almost 4 years younger. I must say that signing up spur of the moment turned out to be a great decision. the first class of 6 in each of their levels was full, and so both of them ended up in classes with only one other person. They were able to get great instruction and personal attention. Anyone that knows me, knows I have a fear of my kids not knowing how to swim. So we are ready and excited for summer.

009 (2)

031 (2)

030 (2)

2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun! I hear you on making sure the kids know how to swim!

My four year old Aaliyah so so shy she won't take lessons...so MAMA has to strap on the bathing suit to teach her :)

Makell said...

Thanks for the reminder - I kept meaning to get my kids signed up and never did it. Nice for you to get it all out of the way!