This is great. I couldn't not post this. Giggle, giggle at the picture and realize this is sooo true. My Father-In-Law sent this email over to us this morning.
The picture is great, and the words are even better. The picture and the quote here, really just sum it up. Isn't this what we are truely taught everyday? It is always nice to be reminded of how great individuality is and that we all have strengths and weaknesses.
There will always be those in life who love to point out our flaws.
So here's to wearing "big girl" panties...and dealing with it!

A POEM ABOUT OUR GIRLFRIENDS
Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be skinnier.
Someone will always be smarter.
Some of their houses will be bigger.
Some will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school.
And their husband will fix more things around the house..
So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it! The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes~~~~ might be lonely.
And the word says, 'If I have not Love, I am nothing.' So, again, love you.
Love who you are.
Thanks, John. We love you.
1 comment:
Amen sister! Thanks for posting that - it is so true. Life is too short .....and so am I! I remember wanting to have long model legs and actually thinking (even up through college!) that there was some way to still get 'em. I finally accepted that I am not a long ballerina but spunky and athletic, and there you go. Take what you got and make it work for you. You are my beautiful friend - I miss you!
Post a Comment