So yesterday was our 11 year anniversary. Todd and I have actually been together though for half of our lives. Yes, we were watching Americal Idol and looked at how young that 16yr old seemed, we just laugh that we "fell in love" so young. We were kids, and we thought we were sooo old. Would I want to go back? Maybe for a day or two.
Anyway, we had plans to go out to dinner, but with the weather so bad, we scrapped them and rainchecked it for the weekend. Hence, I hadn't planned dinner for the night at home, so we grabbed a frozen pizza and put it in. The kids were busy playing in the other room and some how Todd and I ended up sitting on the kitchen floor in front of the oven while the pizza was baking. We sat there for a good 1/2 hour just chatting away. It was one of those moments where you think to yourself, I will remember this. When the pizza was done, Todd opened the oven while still sitting on the floor, took it out and set it on the stovetop. Maybe you just had to be there. We laughed. finished talking while it cooled and then went on with the night.
Little moments...simple moments.
The snow drifts were so awesome last night. We had snowflakes scattered across our window panes along the front and back windows of our house. Our front door was framed with snow as well. Really pretty.
1 comment:
The TWO of you are TOO cute! I'll never forget the story when Todd was on his mission and you sent eachother the same card!
Post a Comment