Being in our ward Primary Presidency has been such a great blessing and opportunity for growth for me the past 10 months. I have loved this last year being with both Tyson and Alyssa together in Senior Primary. It’s not always easy or fun per say, but I have enjoyed the opportunity to teach sharing time and share my testimony to them in a different setting other than in our home, where I, well, do really formally do that for them. I hope someday down the road they might have memories of me and them in Primary together. Coming up on the first part of this year, I have been so excited for the new 2013 Primary Theme.
I love everything about it and the music for this year is beautiful. I wish Tyson was going to be in Primary the whole year just for this reason. However…we got home a few minutes ago from a youth ward fireside, where they talked about the new COME FOLLOW ME curriculum and all the changes and what it entails. It also got me so excited for Tyson to be entering into the Youth program next month and to be a part of these great changes from the beginning. I also love the 2013 theme for the Youth of the church this year. It is a favorite of mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment