Five years ago, on January 4, 2008 I wrote these words:
We did it, We did it, Today is the day...
We want to share our family news,
our struggles and our play!
And with that, our family blog was born. I am amazed at the consistency in which I have taken in blogging the past 5 years on a regular basis…well up until the past 6 months. I have missed making it a priority to keep up on what has now become a priceless family chronicle for us to have. I’m one that has wanted to be organized and post our events in order that they happen. So, when I got backed up- I just stayed backed up. Well- I decided I’m not going to let that discourage me- or stop me from continuing to press forward. Our activities have definitely evolved through the past 5 years. The kids, Todd and I have many different things that occupy our time and energies. We love to share them though. We love all of our friends and family who continue to stop by our “virtual home” to check up on us or see how we are doing.
SO with this…I’ll keep plugging along. Sharing fun pics, humor & highlights. They may not be in chronological order for now- but by darn…I finally say…BIG DEAL!
We have also added a fun thing to the way our family chronicles our events. For those friends and family who are on Instagram- that is another place where we like to capture our events and daily highlights. My account is simpy4candy. Todd is banobo. Tyson is t_y_s_o_n. If you’re on there—come find us! We don’t do much Facebook or link up that way a lot. SO these are pretty much the ways we spread our love virtually.
We did it! We did it!
Now we’re 5 years down the road…
We’ll continue on our journey
sharing news from this abode!
No comments:
Post a Comment