We LOVE us some Olympic Games at our house. We’re having a great time watching them right now. It’s neat to have Tyson and Alyssa both excited to watch different events and give their two cents on the athletes and their performances. Alyssa really enjoyed critiquing the platform divers the other day.
We are still busy enjoying the summer. Though we are quickly moving into the winding up weeks of it, we will continue our haphazard sleep schedule and running and playing in the sun for just a bit longer. Todd and I find our selves staying up into the wee hours of the night while we skip through our recordings of at least 9 hours of exciting Olympic events that we love to watch. I found myself hollering at one of the magnificent five on her tumbling pass last night, telling her to “keep in bounds, keep in bounds!” As if she could here me- and as if it weren’t 12 hours after the live event. None the less, the excitement gets me every time! Todd and I had a good chuckle about that one.

No comments:
Post a Comment