I promised myself that if I was going to take time to pin so many recipes on Pinterest, that I was going to follow through with trying them. The ones we really like, I will probably start posting on here to keep track and share a link to. That means I’ll be trying to take photos of my food more often. That’s a hard thing to do- I’m not in the business of trying to make them look all outstanding and everything, but it sure was fun for me to add a cute lil mint sprig from my new herb garden on top this delicious dessert. And I think I did a pretty descent job makin’ swoopy waves of frosting fluff if I do say so myself.
I found this one a while ago and finally got the itch to make it. It was pretty yummy! The Cream Cheese frosting is what sends it over the top! I would definitely add extra strawberries to the cake batter next time, as well as top the frosting with coconut for even more flavor. With it being such a rich cake, I will most likely bake cupcakes with this recipe, so that I can share them with our friendy friends! Definitely worthy of a shower or ladies luncheon dessert. If you’d like the recipe, you can click HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment