So, we made these Super Yummy Carmelita Bars last month, after one of our friends brought some to us a week before. They were SOO GUUUD! My neighbor said, in her cookbook they are called Carmel Bars for the Bishop. I thought that was cute! I also must confess that our friend actually brought a plate of bars over to Todd to say Thanks for watching their dog. She told the kids and I that we could each have one or two but to make sure that we saved the rest for Todd. WELL, that may or may not have happened. OK, well, that did not happen. In fact, he sold us out. He told her he didn’t get any, after I specifically told him to say that the kids and I saved some of these to die for treats bars for him. So, THAT’S why we had to make them on our own! That, and we made them for our neighborhood walk and talk. 48 of them…gone in a second. (OK, maybe not a second…
)
7.18.2012
CARMELITA BARS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment