SURPRISE!!!
It’s not just heaven at seven…but apparently eleven too! Tyson loves being spoiled. He made a list of favorite foods to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner on his birthday. He asked for me to make him an Eggzilla for breakfast. I thought, is this something I’m already supposed to know exists? He filled me in on his creation and well…that’s what I made.
The weekend before Tyson’s birthday, we stumped him with a surprise party with his friends. We sent out invites for a surprise party to his friends and prayed they’d keep it quiet. They did such a great job!
They were a bunch of CRAZY LOONS when he came through the door. They all piled on together. I don’t know why it gets me every time. I swear they get crazier as the years go by. I’ll tell ya though, the laughter of a group of young boys is one of the most heartwarming sounds. JOY.
We had pizza and cupcakes. Tyson’s cake topper lit on fire due to the 11 candles I tried to squeeze on there. Didn’t foresee that one. We then took all the boys to the rec center where they shot hoops and went swimming.
We also decorated with PATRIOT colors and garb for the impending BOWL game. He just loves having his Birthday close to the Super bowl each year. It’s like a week of fun and entertainment for him.
I thought this pic was hilarious. Both taking a bite of their pizza while dodging the ball. Their faces are so funny.
1 comment:
Looks like a great party. It was fun to run into you guys briefly at the rec center. Glad your party went off well. Birthday's are great fun! :)
Post a Comment