SO, Tyson missed the bus this morning because we were doing this. I gladly shuffled him in the car when we finished our fun driving the little ghoul to spooky school just in time for the batty bell to ring. If not, what would I have put on his late note??
We laughed and bellowed making these shadows. I grabbed my camera after a few silly poses and we piled back onto my bed taking turns making shadows in the frightful morning light. (Todd are you proud that I actually figured out how take these photos manually so that the flash didn’t erase the shadows. It took a bit, but I smartened up.)
SO, yes. Tyson missed the bus this morning because we were doing this! We saw the time for him to go, and let it pass right by. We continued to giggle and enjoy for a bit. The little moments in time that come and go so quickly. I want to cherish them.
Creepy and all, creepy and all!
1 comment:
Let me know if you want more help figuring out how to use your camera.
Post a Comment