These little Wiggle Cars can be
wheelie fun!
HOWEVER…as I raced excitedly down the hill in tandem with Alyssa in my lap while outstretching my hand to hold Tyson’s across the air …I pulled my back out and ended up literally FLAT on my back for 4 full days. With NO WIGGLE ROOM! Here I was trying to be an engaging ‘cool mama’ with my kids and – well…so much for that. And yes, can you just see a plump little mama riding down the street cramped on one of those with her kid…talk about FUNNY. I didn’t care…were were having a ball. We laughed and laughed until I tried to stand up and (oh crap) could only make a slightly crooked L shaped S sorta thing with my body. UGH!
Tyson had the next 2 days off of school and all the steam blew out of our plans. Luckily I had planned to have a snuggle day on Friday with movies and such (just in case we felt a little yuk from recent flu shots).
THE GOOD NEWS: I had the most wonderful time watching and listening to 4 full sessions of a beautiful October Conference. The talks were wonderful.
AND, Tyson, Alyssa and I had 20 minutes of a WHEELIE GOOD TIME that we can tuck away together. Lesson learned? Yeah. Will I be doing that again …NO!
4 comments:
we're getting OLD! :)
we love our plasma car, but I've never tried to fit my behind on it. Good to know it's not safe :)
Hope you're feelign better!
Too funny. (At least to me it is. I'm sure it's not so funny for you.) I hope it feels better now, and you can ride in the car without a twinge of pain.
Oh I am so sorry to hear that!! But I have to say, I have a really funny picture in my head right now..:)
I hope you get feeling less and less like an 80 year old very soon!
So Sorry about your back!! Doesn't seem like the right kind of paycheck for being an awesome mom. I love the music on your site.
Post a Comment