4.16.2009

DID I SAY THAT?

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SNOW TO YOU???

DOES IT???—well, IT’S NOT!!!

Did I recently just say that I was really enjoying my day?

Well, I still am.  Despite looking out window and seeing this

lovely surprise. 

“It’s all good baby!”  That’s what Todd will say…

So I am posting this for him to see.  He will be SO happy to know

that the gate he built at the bottom of the stairs is working out great!

IMG_6651 

No sweat off my nose today…I just earned $20 for a new chair pad.  Hey Todd…it’s all good baby!  Thanks Champeroni…wuff wuff to you too.  I do WUF you!  I love you too, Todd.  :0)

.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Fiauna said...

Dogs. I tell ya what...

Lake-Allen said...

Yes I have been there and done that. About $1,500 total damage to hardwood floors, trees, grass, hot tub cover, wood doors...
All replaceable right? L