Our handsome little Tyson had a Super Day! Todd and I wanted to take him to the Discovery Center and a Movie and Dinner and stay out all day- We thought he would be SO excited. When we asked him if he wanted to do that or something else, he said “uh, can we just stay home for the day and hang out as a family?”
Well, SURE!
…and that’s just what we did.
1. Cookie Crisp Cereal waiting when he woke up.
2. Nice Warm Bubble Bath
3. Wii games
4. Yummy ice Cream Cupcakes
5. Fun Family Football Game
6. Chinese Take out for Lunch
7. Presents. Phone calls. Grammy & Grandpa stopping by
8. A friend over to play with
9. Requested Spaghetti O’s for dinner
10. Game of Ticket to Ride with Mom and Dad before bed
11. Oh yeah, mustn't forget squeezing in 2 movies
HOLES and CAT IN THE HAT.
NO WONDER HE WANTED TO STAY HOME AND PLAY FOR THE DAY!!!!
We Love You our Little Birthday Boy! You are growing SO fast. Hope you had a very HAPPY HAPPY…
WHAT DOES THIS LITTLE GUY THINK ABOUT LIFE… TODAY?
LOT’S OF BIRTHDAY WISHES WERE SENT HIS WAY…
COLDSTONE’S AWESOME NEW ICE CREAM CUPCAKES… HEAVENSENT!
Tyson was so excited to have these sweet little treats today. He ate 4!
“It’s just like a Hershey’s ‘bah-cept’ with a different format. (about the chocolate cupcake shell)”
TJ took Pics of these FUN clouds and his FAV puppy!
He wanted the family to play a football game.
I was not allowed to stand and watch. I tried my best.
No catchy catchy for me though.
PS. A Momma’s Note…
When I left in the morning to go get cupcakes I heard this song on the radio. I haven’t heard it for – Golly, I can’t remember the last time… It is the song I wrote in the front of Tyson’s Journal that I started the day he was born. It is my song for him. I thought it was such a coincidence (of course we know that means tender mercy) to suddenly hear it playing on the radio on his special and significant 8th birthday. It says everything my tender heart feels and hopes for this child.
I HOPE YOU DANCE
Leanne Womack
I hope you never lose your sense of
wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted,
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed,
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean,
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens,
Promise me that you’ll give faith a fighting chance,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....i hope you dance.
I hope you never fear
those mountains in the distance,
Never settle…
for the path of least resistance
Livin might mean takin chances but they're worth takin,
Lovin might be a mistake but its worth makin,
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter,
When you come close to sellin out reconsider,
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance.
I hope you dance....i hope you dance.
2 comments:
Did you make that b-day banner? I love it!
For Tyson to want to hang out with his family on his birthday says alot. I think that is so precious!!! He Is a very loving, sensitive little guy and I love him with all my heart!! Love all of you
Post a Comment