Thanks to Todd I was able to enjoy a fabulous get away. After we had our four fun visitors a few weeks ago, Todd left the next day on a work trip for 4 days. When he got home we enjoyed a week together and then I had the opportunity to take off for some relaxation.
I had a FANTASTICLY therapeutic weekend with a SUPER FANTASTIC friend. We ditched our families and headed south for some beautiful sunshine and warmer weather. However I didn’t realize how dangerous the drive would be, until I was in the midst of laughing so hard that I COULD NOT see the road in front of me. Honest…at one point it scared me. That and almost peeing my panties every 10 minutes from laughter.

We shopped and ate and lounged and played. We ‘re both night owls which made for nice sleepy mornings with no one to bug our slumber. It was much needed for both of us. It went by way too fast. Don’t ‘mom’s get-a-ways’ always seem like that though. As much a I terribly miss my FANTASTIC hubby and FANTASTIC children…it is nice to revert back to a carefree Girlie every so often and just RELAX. A FANTASTIC hour long massage definitely hits the spot!
Great food , great shopping and great company make for definite great times!
2 comments:
LOVE stuff like that...it's a must do! Glad you had fun....
I've never had a "mom get away." It sounds like I've been missing out.
Post a Comment