I can't wait until you and Todd are old. Your kids will dress you up, put putty on your face, put things in your nose, and post the picture's on youtube!
FUNNY- Packerfanpearson family!!! I'll tell ya what...all of you can come over and help. I'll give you creative license. You can even put us on Youtube.
Hi Candy ~ I love your blog. I love your pictures at the water. Thanks for the info. I don't get to see him until May, but I will have to see what he says. :) Mindy
5 comments:
I can't wait until you and Todd are old. Your kids will dress you up, put putty on your face, put things in your nose, and post the picture's on youtube!
FUNNY- Packerfanpearson family!!!
I'll tell ya what...all of you can come over and help. I'll give you creative license. You can even put us on Youtube.
Hi Candy ~ I love your blog. I love your pictures at the water. Thanks for the info. I don't get to see him until May, but I will have to see what he says. :) Mindy
Looks like she is going to have a future following in our Blondie footsteps! Those goggles are hilarious - or is it a mask? Good stuff :)
LOL that is a hilarious goofy mask! She is so cute!
Post a Comment