1.07.2008

A TRIBUTE TO HEROES





This year I have been in charge of the Bulletin Boards for the PTA at The Elementary. I don't know how that happened, but I have somehow mustered up the time and initiative to get these done on a monthly basis.

This has actually turned out to be such an uplifting experience for me. The PTA has a yearly theme and this year it is The Courage to Soar. The Principal has also adopted a theme for the school year which is HEROES. Each month I have different types of heroes to honor.

It has been really touching for me to learn just a little bit about the different qualities that make up what a hero is. Learning about these people and hero icons, sure has given me a renewed sense of always trying to better myself, and be good to others at all times.



1 comment:

Makell said...

If I were in charge of something like this, I would have all the teachers telling me how wonderful the KIDS did on the bulletin boards...It would look like 2nd graders did it. That's why people like you end up doing these things...because you've got an eye for it and great ideas. Nice!