1.04.2008

YIPPEE





We did it, We did it, Today is the day...
We want to share our family news, our struggles and our play.
Candy needs some therapy-Todd needs boys night out-
"Therapy" means TLC & Todd says "What's that about?"

On a serious note, I am so excited to get this Blog started today. Todd jokes and thinks of tweeners and college kids searchin' for luv... But he is actually also excited for me to get this started. With him being such a computer geek, I will hopfully learn some fun stuff and cool tricks to try and impress him with. That to me would be trying to post a picture or two on here from our computer without actually calling him for help. Maybe even music too.

We had such a great Christmas. It still amazes me that even through life's little hustle and bustle and bumps in the road, that we can all find ways to let Joy and Happiness fill our hearts. I am so thankful for my family and friends. Just knowing that each of you are there, and exist in this world along with me is sometimes enough. I was on the freeway the other day, and glanced over to see one of my dear friends passing in her car beside me. That little coincidence on that specific day, seeing her smiling face- and a phone call from her the next day- is what life is truly about. Those small and simple happenings- are now what I am learning are God's gifts to me.

Todd is great. He played Soccer with the guys last night and then came home and we watched Celebrity Apprentice until 12:30 am. How dumb was that with work and kids in the morning.
It wasn't even that good.