9.03.2013

GETTER DONE!

There are seven days in the week

and someday isn’t one of them.

IMG_5419

Do something today

that your future self will thank you for.

IMG_5412

I’m a little afraid of tackling this next feat- but I fear more of the not doing it.  I have loved keeping a blog for the past 5 and a half years now.  This past year, starting in actually about July- I really petered out…INSTAGRAM did not help.  I love the ease of INSTAGRAM when it comes to loading photos and keeping in quick contact with friends and family on what we are up to.  However- I have also missed many opportunities to share fun and sometimes relevant stories and background on those experiences. 

I contemplated for a brief bit, whether my blog would be a thing of the past.  Over the months- I have not been able to shake it.  I love writing here, about my family-and documenting the JOY IN OUR JOURNEY! I have missed it.  Missed sharing quotes and thoughts and feelings pertaining to my life and family.  I may not write all of our difficult times on here- because this blog has been a documentation of the enjoyment of my life and the record keeping of significant years of rearing my family.  I love to add neat stories and quotes that hopefully add to the richness of  this record for my children when they look back on it. 

SO- I am going to take the next month and go back through the past year to document and post all the things I have missed since last July.  If anyone is still reading our blog- bare with me.  There will be quite a bit.  Wish me luck, and forgive the quickness and sharp edits that may come along with fast writing and quick photo collaging.   

2 comments:

LL said...

LOVE IT!!!
Long live the blog, I love the journaling.

Garrett Family said...

So glad you didn't stop the blog! I love to see what your cute family is up to . . . since we don't get together! Love ya!