The school year is now in full swing! Well, kind of, I guess. Alyssa started year-round July this year. She's off track for 3 weeks in September. She has grown like a weed this past year. 3 full inches amd counting. She loves her class this year. She's finiky-and quite opinionated at what makes a good or not so good class...or day...or hour...or...I guess that's a typical girl for ya.
Tyson started Jr High. About 6 months ago- that thought sunk in real quick! After a little bit of freak'n out (by me) I soon embraced the idea and got on board with the inevitable. Tyson on the other hand has been all cool cat about the whole thing. Go figure. He seem to be enjoying it, though we did spend an afternoon spinning his locker com- over and over and over again. I'm sure the growing pangs of the tweenage years are right around the corner. Heaven help us!
No comments:
Post a Comment