3.14.2013

TOOTH FAIRY ATTEMPT

The tooth fairy attempted to humor the twelve year old the other day, by leaving some cool oragami money on his bed after loosing his silver capped molar. 

I think it actually worked.  Not quite sure if that's a good or bad thing.  I think the twelve year old is humoring me when he seriously says that the tooth fairy is blue, little and has wings.  He says it with such a straight and convincing face that I'm really not sure what he thinks.  I did tell him that I "helped" this time :) still...with a straight face he replies "you did? Really?" 
He's pulling my leg right?

Now Alyssa on the other hand, well, I think those little blue winged fairies might not stay around in her little mind quite as long!  Which brings me back to the same question as before.  Is that a good or bad thing?


No comments: