2.20.2013

THEY SHINE

Today I am thankful for all the amazing examples of strength and happiness I see in others around me.  I am blessed to be surrounded by loving and genuine people who don’t realize the magnitude of their brightness

One of the most reassuring things in life is to recognize that it’s not about one’s outward appearance, financial security or tout of higher education which earns someone the title of being a lighthouse to others.  It’s the quiet inner countenance of pure eternal knowledge, wisdom and integrity that shines so brightly from their lives that they cannot hide it from those that are in the midst of their influence.  The beauty and irony many times is that these lighthouses just don’t realize how far reaching their light shines and how brightly their light pierces through the foggy haze of others troubles acting as an anchor of hope and safety.

I love this quote below.  People who are seen as lighthouses, don’t change with the wind or tide.  They stand firm in beliefs as the storms circle.  Those who are searching…will find them quietly standing firm...just…shining!    

example.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for this post.....I needed it today. I have told you many times, but I will say it once again...I love reading your blog. It always uplifts me and feeds me spiritually.