Introducing REMUS our handsome ROMAN! Tyson has never been one that wanted to try his hand in a drama type setting. Let alone sing very loud or be enthused with any participation in a school program. So we were pretty surprised this fall when he came home and said he wanted to try out for a part in his 6th grade play. Chandlie, maybe you had something to do with it! We were excited to hear that he had been chosen for one of the excerpts that had a speaking part. He was mostly excited that character got to fake die in the play. He practiced that part quite a bit.
He did a great job and we were just tickled by the enthusiasm and life that he brought to his part and the singing and dancing with the others. He was like a different kid. He sang his little heart out like he was the only one in the room. Really, that’s not like him. Boy he thought he was the Bee’s Knees and well…By his performing and watching to see if Todd and I were looking at him, and also Grammy and Gramps earlier that day…he wanted us all to think the same thing! Way to go Tys…you were great! I will miss Elementary School with you in it next year. I hope you don’t ever lose that beautiful bright spirit & zest that you showed us. We were also tickled when we saw Tyson’s drawing of his sarcophagus. He drew it all out with the face, arms and all. No tracing. We helped him color a little bit of it in, but we were all smiles with how he decorated it and what he put at the bottom. “ I like to have fun” and “I like colors”! But let’s not forget Soccer and Football, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment