I get teased, or better yet, Tyson gets teased from his friends for being the one with the most protective mom. For the time being…that’s just fine with me! And that’s why I LOVE this photo. I would not be above writing a sign just like this one, and pasting it on his or Alyssa’s back at any given time. So here’s to Mama’s around the world and lots of love and safe keeping for our kiddos.
Well, I just showed this photo to Todd, and he chimed in with saying…That’s why a motorist would hit them, because they would be trying to read the sign. LOVELY.
So really, this photo gives a great lesson on trust, balance, perspective, love, etc… That’s when prayer comes in, decisions are made, and having faith, we send our children out daily, all the while trying to have no regrets.

No comments:
Post a Comment