8.03.2011

ARE YOU?

HAPPINESS: 

Is a state of mind or feeling characterized by

contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy

……………………………………………………………………………

Seems so simple.  I think the concept is.  Or better yet the principle.  However, the manner of application of that principal is what gets complicated.  Sometimes the work involved to change something that might be keeping happiness away is left undone.  But why?  Because it’s work.  One must work to be happy!  Whether that be mental work, or physical work depends on the circumstances one finds themselves in. 

Wow.  Imagine that concept…work, that is…

Seems so simple!

I think human nature is to over complicated some of the things God intended to be easy for us to obtain.

……………………………………………………………………………

1 comment:

LL said...

We are doing a back to school enrichment night at church....
MATH SCIENCE and LITERATURE.
For science, our topic is the science of happiness. I think you just provided our lesson. YOU ROCK! and I love this.
It's obvious you're a happy person, enjoying life. It's contagious, and you're a joy to be around.
THANKS!!!