6.01.2011

ONE STEP FURTHER

Before I watched the episode of 20/20 today about the soldier with the RPG in his body- I had watched one a few weeks ago that I made my family sit and watch as well.  It was the story about Christian and Stephanie Neilson and their plane crash.  When I attended women’s conference, Stephanie and her sisters talked in a break out session about our individual errands for the Lord- but she didn’t really go into a lot of detail regarding her crash and circumstances.  Like many others, I’ve been following her blog  thenieniedialogs.blogspot.com  since her crash 2 1/2 years ago.  The 20/20 interview was insightful and “investigative”.  Here is the link to the 20/20 interview.                                                                                  

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55126905/2020-513-plane-crash-survivor 

HOWEVER- 2 nights ago, I happened to turn on the TV around midnight and caught a broadcast of Glenn Beck…He randomly had Christian and Stephanie on his show.  It was an AMAZING interview.  For a few different reasons.  One- Glenn certainly accomplished what he was trying to do, show COURAGE and HOPE and how to obtain it through example.  Secondly- Glenn along with the Neilson’s were there to undeniably show their unity in FAITH and GOD and that HE IS the STORY.  (again…referring back to my comments about the soldier)  ALL THINGS ARE POSIBLE WITH GOD.  Lastly- The literal LIGHT that shined forth through Stephanie’s eyes (and Christian) was UNDENIABLE.  She RADIATED Christ’s love. 

Glenn Beck spoke of how he didn’t see ‘GOD’ in their previous 20/20 interview.  When Stephanie responded to that statement she said ‘Nope.  He didn’t really show up in that story(report).  And yet HE IS THE STORY!

I watch a lot of things.  I don’t pass on many emails or suggest too many things- but these episodes are life changing.  They are testaments to our strength as eternal intelligences living here in a mortal world.  They are testaments to ministering angels and the things in life that matter.  They testify that GOD LIVES.  Here is the link to the Glenn Beck interview:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/glenn-beck/index.html#/v/968467596001/beck-turning-tragedy-to-triumph/?playlist_id=86917 

COURAGE. FAITH. HOPE.

we all need it! 

No comments: