Alyssa’s been hiding a secret. And it was finally time to get rid of it! About 2 months ago, she accidentally cut an entire side of her hair off up to her earlobe when trying to cut out a ponytail holder. She sobbed and sobbed. We’ve spent almost every day since, in either pigtails or one sided clips while trying to disguise the mishap.
She has not wanted to cut her hair. But finally she was ready. When it was done, she was so excited. She loves it! When we came home I noticed the light coming through my bedroom window was beautiful, so I grabbed a dress for her and had some fun. Now I’m the excited one because I have some new pics that I love.
4 comments:
I love her new haircut! Darling!
I LOVE her new do! So flattering on her. I see no mishap. Great pics too. Don't ya love natural light?
We still need to talk 'shop'. BEFORE your trip. (after is just too far away).
soooo darling, Lyssie Lou Lou!!! I love your new family pic, soooooo darling!!
She is beautiful, and I love the haircut!!!
<3
Risa
Post a Comment