My funds were running low…I almost didn’t go…
But these ladies to me….are more than family…
So… I just HAD to be part of the fun!!!
The “two Angies” and my stepmom, Jami and I headed out of town for the weekend. We had a really great time. We missed Sarah and Ashlee, who couldn’t make it work with their schedules. But we loved having Angie D’s sister come join us for part of the time.
We kept it pretty low key and enjoyed some nice downtime with plenty of time for people watching along with long yummy dinners filled with chit chat and laughter.
I truly must say I love having women by my side who can engage in small talk and shopping mixed with conversations that also challenge our thinking, or allow for having different opinions and views weather it be regarding education, politics, religion or what not and yet who can respect and celebration those different points of view in all of us.
Thanks for a great weekend ladies! I love you all.




Raise The Steak on Perfection


2 comments:
We were SO Blessed to get to go to Vegas together. I really am glad you came, it was fun.
SO blessed. :0) And thanks for taking care of Glinda since I couldn't. She loves you most anyway!
Post a Comment