10.21.2010

SPELLBOUND

Last week I took the kids to the Witches Breakfast at Gardner Village.  Yummy!  We had a good time.  The kids loved the witches and fun Halloween music in the background.

Tyson almost had his first kiss.  One of the wonderfully witchy witches was so funny.  She looked at him and he looked up at her.  She puckered her lips and he just kept staring and smiling.  She kept moving in closer, and so did he.  UNTIL  he realized what she was about to do….he turned his head SO fast!  It was pretty funny.

After breakfast we had some time to spend walking around seeing the fun decorations and shops.  The kids got a few little toy items in a grab bag, and I had fun with my camera.  Tyson got became annoyed and wanted me to put the camera down.  He made me promise. 

I was quickly reminded of the promise I made to myself last year, that sometimes it is better to capture some memories in my heart and not through a lens. 

Thanks for the reminder Tyson.  I love you! 

004003

009022069039044054062078077

No comments: