Alyssa has wanted to play soccer for the past 3 years. We’ve been holding her off until now. She just loves it. Especially since Daddy is the coach! Todd vowed not to ever coach a soccer team with kids under the age of 10. So Tyson had no luck- but when it came to his little girl, and a little extra nudge from the city begging for coaches, how could he say no.
Todd is darling with the little girls. It’s fun for me to watch.
My only request for Alyssa was that she wear a bow in her hair. I know, I never did. But hey, I’m the parent now, and I say a bow!!! Then she can be as ruff and tumble as she wants to be. She made her first goal and was Thrilled! Tyson has also enjoyed finally being able to cheer her from the sidelines.
3 comments:
SO cute!! I love athletes that wear bows. I'm totally with you on that!
SO CUTE!!!!
My kids loved soccer for years. Sky still loves playing. Way to go Todd-soccer dad. Alyssa looks cute! Fun pictures, Candy!
Post a Comment