If you are going to set a mouse trap and happen to CATCH ONE, PLEASE next time DO NOT put it nicely in a Ziploc bag and place in the corner next to toys I am going to be cleaning up. Many times I grab the items before I actually LOOK at them in my hand. Because when I do realize what I have in my hand I tend to FLING it across the room, with a simultaneous BLOOD CURDLING SCREAM and watch it land in the middle of a games which 3 innocent little girls are happily playing. Fortunately this time I was able to think fast enough while their startled eyes were on me from screaming, and NOT the baggie of evidence sitting in front of their laps. I quickly grabbed it and told them I thought I’d seen a mosquito. Really! They believed me. They thought I was THAT scared of a mosquito. So either way, they have now been damage. ALONG WITH YOUR WIFE!!!
HOWEVER, DO FEEL FREE TO PUT IT NICELY IN A ZIPLOC BAGGIE AND TAKE IT OUTSIDE!!!
Thanks so much,
Your most LOVING wife
4 comments:
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
To my loving wife,
I put it there as a reminder to you what a mouse looks like. This is the first one we've caught in a while, which is really good considering we live next to a field full of them. So the next time you complain about a little poop in the yard from our dog, just think about all the mouse tracks ruining our yard or the mice running around our house that we would have if we kept the dog locked up 24 hrs a day like you want.
Your loving husband and dog advocate (I speak for those who can't speak for themselves)
No Sympathy for DOG POOP here. Champ can roam the mice away sniffing the yard 5 minutes at a time...then...back to his LAVISH kennel.
I. Am. freakishly. afraid. of. Mice.
I would have lost it! Todd - you got off easy!!
Post a Comment